Silly question

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, harriershane, garthrockett

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Silly question

Post by redandwhitemike » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:41 pm

But when does JOK's loan finish?

As I noticed he didn't figure in Telford's storming win against Torquay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,eerrrrrrrrrmmm.

God forbid he's available for selection come Tuesday night, GW wouldn't be that stupid - would he?
The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. ~Norman Vincent Peale

harriershane
1st team
1st team

Re: Silly question

Post by harriershane » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:43 pm

redandwhitemike wrote:But when does JOK's loan finish?

As I noticed he didn't figure in Telford's storming win against Torquay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,eerrrrrrrrrmmm.

God forbid he's available for selection come Tuesday night, GW wouldn't be that stupid - would he?

What's the worst that could happen? :wall:
He who dares...wins

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by redandwhitemike » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:17 pm

harriershane wrote:

I would have thought that was obvious ,,,,NO??

Storer, Verma and to a lesser extent Byrne looked good against Woking - doesn't make any sense to change it unless GW play's Gittings and gives Byrne a rest. No other permutation (JOK or Grimes) makes sense.
The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. ~Norman Vincent Peale

pershoreharrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by pershoreharrier » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:57 pm

For goodness sake R & WM -ssssshhhhhhhhh.

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by redandwhitemike » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:12 pm

pershoreharrier wrote:
For goodness sake R & WM -ssssshhhhhhhhh.

:oops:

thefatbull
Youth team
Youth team

Post by thefatbull » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Would be good to see JOK against Welling, purely to see if he's as gormless as he used to be :lol:

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by redandwhitemike » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:50 pm

thefatbull wrote:Would be good to see JOK against Welling, purely to see if he's as gormless as he used to be :lol:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo thank you.

sprials
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by sprials » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 pm

we can loan him out the HUFC fans team

you know I so gutted for Hereford, what that man and his family/mates has done to that club and the FA and co have done nothing...
youth team....THE WAY FORWARD

grassroots is where it all starts, support it before it's too late

harriershane
1st team
1st team

Post by harriershane » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:47 am

redandwhitemike wrote:
harriershane wrote:

Storer, Verma and to a lesser extent Byrne looked good against Woking - doesn't make any sense to change it unless GW play's Gittings and gives Byrne a rest. No other permutation (JOK or Grimes) makes sense.
I'm guessing the sarcasm didn't translate then...my apologies.
He who dares...wins

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by redandwhitemike » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:32 am

harriershane wrote:
redandwhitemike wrote:
harriershane wrote:

When discussing JOK it's as well not to be too 'deep' and open things up to misinterpretation - I thought you were a fan of his :wink: There are the odd one or two who believe he's a good player,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :cool:

harriershane
1st team
1st team

Post by harriershane » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am

redandwhitemike wrote:
harriershane wrote:
redandwhitemike wrote:
harriershane wrote:

When discussing JOK it's as well not to be too 'deep' and open things up to misinterpretation - I thought you were a fan of his :wink: There are the odd one or two who believe he's a good player,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :cool:
I saw him once (at Hyde). He backed out of a tackle and I swore at him under my breath :lol:
He who dares...wins

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by redandwhitemike » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Was told this morning the club is 'negotiating' a settlement ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :roll:

Let's face it he has to leave if he want's to play :rolllaugh:

On the otherhand he could be quite happy just drawing his salary :twisted:

pricey5
1st team
1st team

Post by pricey5 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:34 am

redandwhitemike wrote:Was told this morning the club is 'negotiating' a settlement ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :roll:

Let's face it he has to leave if he want's to play :rolllaugh:

On the otherhand he could be quite happy just drawing his salary :twisted:
As one of the top earners it's better if we could save money over the long term andpay him a percentage of what he would be owed for the season. Let's face it he won't be playing for us again, if we can save a little and use that money to bring in a loanee then it could work well for all.