UKIP

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, harriershane, garthrockett

Neurotic Norman
Subs bench
Subs bench

Re: UKIP

Post by Neurotic Norman » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:04 pm

Colgofray wrote:
Mystic wrote:Please can someone end this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:like: :like: :like: Pleeeeeeese :stupid2:
Don't bloody read it then. Nobody's forcing you to.

Hell fire.
I'm a bag of ****** nerves

Phil
The Gaffer
The Gaffer

Post by Phil » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:28 am

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by redandwhitemike » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:28 am

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Did you have to awake this issue again, it will only bring out the political bigots from their caves. :sad:

I thought this was a football message board, not a political forum. :oops:
The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. ~Norman Vincent Peale

Jackygold55
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Jackygold55 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:43 pm

redandwhitemike wrote:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Did you have to awake this issue again, it will only bring out the political bigots from their caves. :sad:

90% of the stuff talked about on this forum is non-football related (as in actual football playing). Most of it is due to directors or financials etc.

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by redandwhitemike » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Jackygold55 wrote:
redandwhitemike wrote:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

90% of the stuff talked about on this forum is non-football related (as in actual football playing). Most of it is due to directors or financials etc.
When is Football, not football,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anything to do with FOOTBALL I can handle, except the merits of UKIP signage :lol:
The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. ~Norman Vincent Peale

sprials
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by sprials » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:07 pm

well between all those folks not going because of the sign and those not going because of the board of directos, guess it down to me, me dog and the bloke down the road at games....

has there EVER being a time when folks of kiddy being happy!!! :rage:
youth team....THE WAY FORWARD

grassroots is where it all starts, support it before it's too late

KHFC Supporter
Youth team
Youth team

Post by KHFC Supporter » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:04 am

Bloody politics. Always going to a contentious subject but whatever opinions reign why should these cause divisions and disadvantage our club. I say it is what it is, which incidentally I don't agree with but nevertheless let's get behind the club irrespective of anyone's political views and despite any political advertising which we mIght agree or disagree with, The important thing is to cast aside any political views and just support the club.

Krasnyi
1st team
1st team

Post by Krasnyi » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:18 am

If I hear one more person go on about keeping politics out of football . . . . . Politics is inherent in everything we do as human beings, in our relationships, in our working environment, in our day-to-day lives, it can't be 'kept out' of anything. I happen to find UKIP a loathsome, racist, petty-minded, ignorant, xenophobic, 'little England' and potentially dangerously free-market party and the fact that they have an advertising board at my beloved football club makes me feel very uncomfortable. And I wish it wasn't there.

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by redandwhitemike » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Krasnyi wrote:If I hear one more person go on about keeping politics out of football . . . . . Politics is inherent in everything we do as human beings, in our relationships, in our working environment, in our day-to-day lives, it can't be 'kept out' of anything. I happen to find UKIP a loathsome, racist, petty-minded, ignorant, xenophobic, 'little England' and potentially dangerously free-market party and the fact that they have an advertising board at my beloved football club makes me feel very uncomfortable. And I wish it wasn't there.
That is taking a very arbitrary stance - there are people and I'm one that don't give a flying f**k about politics/politicians - just ignore anything/everything associated with same - so it doesn't intrude on my life one bit as for being 'kept out ' it doesn't get 'in' in the first place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Religion & politics the two sources of everything that is wrong in this world.

harrys dad
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by harrys dad » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:37 am

redandwhitemike wrote:
That is taking a very arbitrary stance - there are people and I'm one that don't give a flying f**k about politics/politicians - just ignore anything/everything associated with same - so it doesn't intrude on my life one bit as for being 'kept out ' it doesn't get 'in' in the first place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I can fully understand that you don't care about it, but if you think it doesn't intrude on your life you are crazy. Decisions are taken by politicians every day that impact your life in many ways, even if you don't know or don't care.

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by redandwhitemike » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:02 pm

harrys dad wrote:
redandwhitemike wrote:

I can fully understand that you don't care about it, but if you think it doesn't intrude on your life you are crazy. Decisions are taken by politicians every day that impact your life in many ways, even if you don't know or don't care.

How on earth can you know what affects my life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You have no idea.

Neurotic Norman
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by Neurotic Norman » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:30 pm

redandwhitemike wrote:
harrys dad wrote:
redandwhitemike wrote:

How on earth can you know what affects my life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You have no idea.
Good God, really? Read what he's written. Politics affects everyone. You pay tax don't you? Q.E.D.
I'm a bag of ****** nerves

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by redandwhitemike » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Neurotic Norman wrote:
redandwhitemike wrote:
harrys dad wrote:
redandwhitemike wrote:

You have no idea.
Good God, really? Read what he's written. Politics affects everyone. You pay tax don't you? Q.E.D.
Again some one pontificating on matters they know diddly,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and no I don't pay tax.

I suggest peeps just concentrate on the footie - otherwise you will just keep putting your 'size nines' in your ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Majestic
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Majestic » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Apparently we are not the only Club involved in this controversial topic. Yesterday's home match between Dover and Forest Green was sponsored by UKIP.
Such was the backlash from fans when they found out that Dover tried to hide the fact by saying the game was now being sponsored by 'Dave Little and Friends'. This didn't fool anyone however as it turns out Dave is a UKIP candidate for Dover and Deal!

Phil
The Gaffer
The Gaffer

Post by Phil » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Majestic wrote:Apparently we are not the only Club involved in this controversial topic. Yesterday's home match between Dover and Forest Green was sponsored by UKIP.
Such was the backlash from fans when they found out that Dover tried to hide the fact by saying the game was now being sponsored by 'Dave Little and Friends'. This didn't fool anyone however as it turns out Dave is a UKIP candidate for Dover and Deal!
That's why this thread was dug up out of the cess pit: http://www.harriers-online.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109508#p109508