1st rd of the Cup - AFC Fylde away

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, garthrockett, harriershane

guestie8
Reserves
Reserves

Re: 1st rd of the Cup - AFC Fylde away

Post by guestie8 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:03 pm

PIRATE OF ZARAGOZA wrote:Harriers subsidised the coach to Newcastle Benfield and £18 isn't a bad price really, about average for coach travel this season.
Yes the hardcore regular travellers will say £18 might be fair but how many fans who don't travel would go if price was £5.00 or £7.50. Get a win and another nice bonus comes in KHFC.....It begs the question if good support can actually lift or boost a team?

Lovejoy
1st team
1st team

Post by Lovejoy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:14 pm

I'd rather give my £30 directly to Harriers than to give it to FA and a 'Mickey Mouse' club like Fylde.
Went to the away game last season and as far as I'm concerned the place is a ****hole built on the cheap.

jamestheimpaler
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by jamestheimpaler » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Regardless of what anyone wants to say about any of the TV selections, and the BBC in general, what an absolute godsend that $alford City are not in the First Round :finger: - there would be absolutely no doubt as to what would be televised in that case!

Mystic
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by Mystic » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:38 am

They weren't in the 1st round last year but they still got someone from Salford on as a pundit and devoted most of the time to talking about Salford.