The November SOTN

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, garthrockett, harriershane

Phil
The Gaffer
The Gaffer

The November SOTN

Post by Phil » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:21 pm

Zorro
1st team
1st team

Re: The November SOTN

Post by Zorro » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:13 pm

He bangs on about his own experience and the fans have none and yet clearly the elephant in the room is that this is Eustace’s First managerial role which is costing us.

His lack of pre-season and tactical experience is what has caused us problems all season.

And he only seems to be learning from it all very slowly.

Zeus
Youth team
Youth team

Post by Zeus » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:40 am

13:40.....I wonder if some of the squad like to be referred to as not much older than children.

Jonkers
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by Jonkers » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:17 pm

We know nothing !! bloody insult

WBAKHFC123
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by WBAKHFC123 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Turned off after 15minutes.

The bloke has a cork up his backside, full of it.

The most arrogant man in club football, definitely that I am aware of.

These videos are just a drip-fed source to boost his own ego, everything is about him and nobody else is allowed an opinion that differs to his.

Leaders lead; but the blindman cant be at the front.

georged123
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by georged123 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Another honest and forthright video from the chairman, keeping us in the loop as we all want. :khfc:

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by redandwhitemike » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:02 pm

WBAKHFC123 wrote:Turned off after 15minutes.

These videos are just a drip-fed source to boost his own ego, everything is about him and nobody else is allowed an opinion that differs to his.

Well you did better than me - couldn't be bothered to listen/watch another episode of 'I did it my way' - don't suppose I missed much, but he is the boss of the club and whether we like it or not there is very little any of us can do about it.
The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. ~Norman Vincent Peale

ograzebrook
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by ograzebrook » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:09 am

Not saying you have to like this SOTN or anything...but do you ever write anything positive?

Krasnyi
1st team
1st team

Post by Krasnyi » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:45 am

ograzebrook wrote:

Not saying you have to like this SOTN or anything...but do you ever write anything positive?
Maybe the natural disposition to misery and cynicism comes with the territory of being a Baggies fan these days?

Still much rather have Gordon in charge than anyone else we've had in recent years.

millzeuk
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by millzeuk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:29 am

I normally quite like CG's videos, however this one is not going to endear him to the fans one bit

The tone comes across as condescending and bordering on the down right dismissive of fans opinions. "We know what we are doing and if you don't like it, don't come to the games" was my interpretation. I fully understand that the club \ CG has long term goals, but football is a results business and, up to now, the results have been good enough this season. Yes, as fans, we all want a club in 10 years time that is successful, self sustaining etc but it will not happen whilst we are in this league! Success breads success and unless more focus is given to the short term, the long term goals are not going to get any closer to fruitition

pershoreharrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by pershoreharrier » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm

I admire your endurance and have to admit it beats mine by 15 minutes.

WBAKHFC123
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by WBAKHFC123 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:09 pm

redandwhitemike wrote:

Well you did better than me - couldn't be bothered to listen/watch another episode of 'I did it my way' - don't suppose I missed much, but he is the boss of the club and whether we like it or not there is very little any of us can do about it.
Other than stating the facts that Harriers' defence is pretty woeful, and the fact I dont trust CG im not sure what else I am supposed to contribute to both threads.

ograzebrook
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by ograzebrook » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:01 pm

WBAKHFC123 wrote:
redandwhitemike wrote:

Other than stating the facts that Harriers' defence is pretty woeful, and the fact I dont trust CG im not sure what else I am supposed to contribute to both threads.
Maybe it's just your writing style, but you come across as quite vitriolic.

Harry Aire
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by Harry Aire » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Dear Mr Gordon

I am very much a fan of yours and what you have done for my club. However I do have some misgivings and things I hear about the treatment of KHIST and your increasing impersonation of one-party state do worry me.

Study Mugabe who started out as revolutionary hero and ended up as power-obsessed tyrant. It can happen to anyone. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Please take care. Talk to KHIST. They are the voice of the fans and have done much to keep the club together through desperate times.

I am totally outside any clique. I am a member of KHIST in that I pay an annual sub. That's it. I do and will continue to support KHFC in any way I can but I am worried by the personality cult that seems to be growing. Thank you for what you have done for our club but please listen to all voices and try to keep everyone on board. I suspect the things that divide us are as nothing compared to our desire to see the club do well. I want you to succeed but most of all I want the club to go forward in unity and that seems to be in some doubt at the moment.

I hope there is a fan's forum soon. Tame interviews on "State t.v." aren't going to help matters much. They may even make them worse.

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by redandwhitemike » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Harry Aire wrote:Dear Mr Gordon

I am very much a fan of yours and what you have done for my club. However I do have some misgivings and things I hear about the treatment of KHIST and your increasing impersonation of one-party state do worry me.

Study Mugabe who started out as revolutionary hero and ended up as power-obsessed tyrant. It can happen to anyone. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Please take care. Talk to KHIST. They are the voice of the fans and have done much to keep the club together through desperate times.

I am totally outside any clique. I am a member of KHIST in that I pay an annual sub. That's it. I do and will continue to support KHFC in any way I can but I am worried by the personality cult that seems to be growing. Thank you for what you have done for our club but please listen to all voices and try to keep everyone on board. I suspect the things that divide us are as nothing compared to our desire to see the club do well. I want you to succeed but most of all I want the club to go forward in unity and that seems to be in some doubt at the moment.

I hope there is a fan's forum soon. Tame interviews on "State t.v." aren't going to help matters much. They may even make them worse.
:like:

Love the Zimbabwean correlation - brilliant
The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. ~Norman Vincent Peale