Bradley gone back to Fylde

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, harriershane, garthrockett

Medieval
1st team
1st team

Re: Bradley gone back to Fylde

Post by Medieval » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Cal's Spongebag wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:34 am
Colgofray wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:00 am
As both Bradley and Waring are no longer Harriers players you can change your nominated scorer guys. Simply edit, re-post or pm me 😋.
Hmmmmm.....
Thank`s, will do.

pershoreharrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by pershoreharrier » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:46 pm

Colgofray wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:00 am
As both Bradley and Waring are no longer Harriers players you can change your nominated scorer guys. Simply edit, re-post or pm me 😋.
Thank you Sir you are most kind and having realised there are no points if we fail to score even when we don't I shall now reflect with more positive predictions.

sandman
1st team
1st team

Post by sandman » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:32 pm

Bradley's a good player, capable of much more than we saw I'm sure, it never really worked out did it. I feel we may be better off without him, particularly financially, but it is one less player capable of opening up a defence. The question of his best position is a good one but did he ever really fit in with the players around him here or with the style of play. Perhaps Fylde just suit him more on that basis. I can't blame him for moving on to a higher level, it's a short career. I can also understand his family reasons for returning here and then being in a better position to settle in the north now. Let's just move on and hope to see Ed Williams back firing.