Wrexham at home 19th September

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, harriershane, garthrockett

sandman
1st team
1st team

Re: Wrexham at home 19th September

Post by sandman » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:02 pm

What is Moyo's injury? He was not playing as a "precaution" for the first few friendlies and now it's gone quiet on him. A massive miss if his problem is longer term. Get well soon Cliff!

I think RP is correct to wait for the right players but the keeper situation needs sorting quickly and I'm sure it will be. I just hope it's someone reliable.

Good to see much more experience this season. Hope we've got enough legs and pace in the side.

PIRATE OF ZARAGOZA
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by PIRATE OF ZARAGOZA » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:26 pm

sandman wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:02 pm
What is Moyo's injury? He was not playing as a "precaution" for the first few friendlies and now it's gone quiet on him. A massive miss if his problem is longer term. Get well soon Cliff!

I think RP is correct to wait for the right players but the keeper situation needs sorting quickly and I'm sure it will be. I just hope it's someone reliable.

Good to see much more experience this season. Hope we've got enough legs and pace in the side.
He had surgery on a groin injury in the summer, had been playing through the pain most of last season

sandman
1st team
1st team

Post by sandman » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:02 pm

PIRATE OF ZARAGOZA wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:26 pm
sandman wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:02 pm

He had surgery on a groin injury in the summer, had been playing through the pain most of last season
Cheers, Pirate. Concerning then that we are yet to see him return.

Colgofray
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Colgofray » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:45 pm

From BBC Sport tonight:

Hollywood stars Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney are interested in investing in Wrexham, the club have announced.

Deadpool and Detective Pikachu star Reynolds and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's McElhenney will put forward their vision for the club to members at a special general meeting.

The fan-owned club's members have voted overwhelmingly for talks to proceed.

Any potential takeover could lead to £2m being invested in the club, which has been in fan ownership since 2011.

A total of 1,223 Wrexham Supporters Trust members - over 95% of those asked - voted for the move and 31 against at a special general meeting on Tuesday.

However, after losing 1 - 0 to Telford tonight, they might just change their minds. :D