3%
Brian Smikle
No votes

Total votes: 38

pershoreharrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by pershoreharrier » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:15 pm

[quote="Howww Much!!!"][quote="Phil"][quote]I've made a list of all the MotM winners and any that have had three wins or more gets voted on[/quote]

No. :roll: If you're referring to Russ Penn then he only won MotM once.[/quote]

:shock: [color=red] That may upset a Director or two Phil.[/color][/quote]

As I fall into that category "Howww Much!!!" I can assure you the non-inclusion of Russ Penn in the Player of the Season Award does not upset me at all and if he had been in there I would not have been voting for him this season.

Player of the season for me is without doubt MBH although very close behind would be Adam Bartlett. MBH came here a while back as No. 4 striker behind Richards, Constable and Christie. He has stepped up massively in my opinion to joint No. 1 with Richards. His contribution and effort to each game has been maximum. He has played alongside Richards and Moore and also as a lone striker in a couple of games where I thought his application was absolutely magnificant.

Whether we get into the play-offs or not I still think the unity and belief of this squad has been demonstrated even though at times it has been severly tested - the quality has been that it has withstood those tests.

FREYNOKHFC
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by FREYNOKHFC » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Best Harriers Player?
Adam Bartlett

Why?
been vital for us this year saved us in so many games

His best game?
wrexham at home, i dont know if it was just because of the abuse he got off their fans or what but he played amazing, the saves he pulled off would have brace the premiership

General questions

Your second choice for Player of the Season?
Chris Macphee, since he came he's saved our season

Your third choice for Player of the Season?
Martin Riley, he got given a chance and took it could certainly play at a higher level

Best game of the season?
Stevenidge at home the way we came back from 2 down was amazing
Best goal?
Justin at home against woking amazing if it was a cross or not totaly amazing goal

Best other team?
Cambridge look like a great team and there players always work for them no matter what

Best opposing player?
scott rendel for cambridge, when they beat us 3-1 at home he had his arm in a cast and worked extremely hard and din't stop running all game

Do you believe that if we get promoted that we will stay there this time (or at least a bit longer)?
yes

Phil
The Gaffer
The Gaffer

Post by Phil » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:49 pm

I've moved this into the main part of the forum to get a few more votes before it ends on May 9th.

bowmore
Youth team
Youth team

Post by bowmore » Fri May 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Adam B is clearly going to win this, and I congratulate him :wink:

However, my vote goes to Martin Riley. He's done brilliantly since making his debut after the Kings Lynn game and is one of the few players who will go on to a higher level. Its great to see a teenager do so well, so he gets my vote.

Phil
The Gaffer
The Gaffer

Post by Phil » Mon May 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Well this is all a bit of an anti climax now but it looks like Barts narrowly got the medal this season. Pity he won't be around next season to win it again.

Next season I'll try to get this done a bit earlier. Gary Hay could well win this next time. :cry:

Well done Adam. It was good while it lasted. :worthy: :cup:

wazza00
Youth team
Youth team

Post by wazza00 » Mon May 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Adam Bartlett by far, followed by Keith Lowe, and finally Dean Bennett ( most improved from what i heard)