Jake Green
No votes

Total votes: 7

sbird27
Youth team
Youth team

Re: MotM: 22-11-14 Grimsby (A)

Post by sbird27 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:50 am

Very very good saturday and throughly deserved 3 points which will hopefully encourage a few more to come Tomorrow. For me the best performance of the season so far From Lewis to Hales everyone put in a shift and scored 2 great goals. Thought the midefield 3 looked solid and got forward well,also nice to see Jack looking more like the jack of old and scoring a great header. Back 4 and lewis were imense,some of lewis's saves second half were world class. Reied impressed me with his work rate out wide and should of scored in the first half. Marv again had them on the back foot everytime he got the ball. Tough place to go but we looked comfortable throughout and the gameplan worked a treat,credit whild and crieghts. It is so improtant though we keep hold of Marv till Jan as he is our biggest threat but after performances like sat he could be gone within weeks. Be great to follow this win up with another Tuesday

Zorro
1st team
1st team

Re: MotM: 22-11-14 Grimsby (A)

Post by Zorro » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:55 pm

redandwhitemike wrote:Jack Byrne's goal reminded me of his header against Fleetwood in front of the TV cameras - where he single handedly beat the opposition - unfortunately injuries have caught up with him and he is not the same player now - :crying:

No denying it was great headed goal, but only his second strike this season.

But under the current financial turmoil -- Harriers must be grateful for small mercies.
Player of the match against Fleetwood in 2010/11, player of the match in the famous FA Cup win at Peterborough and great header Saturday. Clearly a man for the big occasion :khfc: