George Obosu
No votes

Total votes: 24

pershoreharrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: 14-11-15 Aldershot (H)

Post by pershoreharrier » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:02 am

Colgofray wrote:Missing tomorrow's game but the Prediction League continues......

I find it astonishing that no-one has gone for an Aldershot win !!!!!!!! With the form we're on, I'm truly amazed at the confidence within our PL ranks.

:comeonharriers2:
Astonishing translated into reality - a small but significant step on the road to retaining our place in this league.

pershoreharrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: MOTM: 14-11-15 Aldershot (H)

Post by pershoreharrier » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:14 am

A rather dull affair in the first half but these days always pleased to go in on level terms.

The second half however, we showed greater pace and threat - none of that tippy tappy goal keeper to full back - full back to centre half - centre half to goal keeper play that inevitably leads to us giving the ball away 12 yards from our goal and presenting the opposition a goal scoring opportunity.

Whitfield was well marshalled by the Aldershot centre half till he slipped allowing Whitfield to get away to seal the game with a tremendous goal somewhat reminiscent of the fare offered by Joe Lolley.

With three points secured we have closed the gap a little on those above us and Dave Hockaday takes a small step towards being awarded the keys of Kidderminster and a Queen's Award for Community Services to the supporters of KHFC.

Very hard games to come of course but maybe just maybe we have finally sorted ourselves out sufficiently to have a chance (nothing more at this time but just a chance) of avoiding relegation.

MOTM - a total team effort - deserved by all.

pershoreharrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: MOTM: 14-11-15 Aldershot (H)

Post by pershoreharrier » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Krasnyi wrote:
Colgofray wrote:Well, 20 participants in our Prediction League scored points following yesterday's fine win. :D :D :D However, only 3 (krasnyi, Phil and brumkidd) managed to get the score spot on and by so-doing grabbed 3 points each. The other 17 scored 1 point, but no-one nominated McQuilks as being our opening scorer.

Little change at the top of the table, but plenty of others now in the mix. Roll on Braintree.

:comeonharriers2:
Woo-hoo, I'm in 4th place

If the rest of my November predictions are correct not only might I be top of the league but, more importantly, we'll be well on our way out if the mire.

I must admit to be absolutely astonished to find myself in a decent position in the Predictions League bearing in mind I have never predicted a defeat so picking up points is a bit like being KHFC in reality.