Site Logo

Harriers Chatter

The leading Kidderminster Harriers forum

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 11:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Altrincham 1 Harriers 4
Poll ended at Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:53 pm
Sam Hornby 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tyrone Williams 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Zaine Francis-Angol 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Ryan Croasdale 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Keith Lowe 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jordan Tunnicliffe 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Daniel Nti 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
James McQuilkin 75%  75%  [ 6 ]
Joe Ironside 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Elton N'Gwatala 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Arthur Gnahoua 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Andre Brown 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Emmanuel Sonupe 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Liam Truslove 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 8
 Post subject: Re: MotM: 17-04-17 Altrincham (A)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:41 pm 
The Gaffer
The Gaffer

That new bit of dual carriageway made a hell of a difference getting there Waggy. Used to take so long getting to Altrincham from the M6. We must have got there a little earlier because it was quiet.

It's a bit annoying when the Wyre Forest area is crying out for better transport links and by-passes and that one there is basically to bypass around thirty houses. Problem is those thirty houses in Mere contain a third of the wealth of Manchester :evil:

Post subject: Re: 17-04-17 Altrincham (A)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:16 am 
Youth team
Youth team

Colgofray wrote:
Well Lancaster, if the Predictions League Boys are correct, today may well be that day. 23 have gone for a Harriers win, :D 3 for the draw with no-one opting for an Alty win.
Joey Ironside is, once again, clear favourite to net our first goal :head-goal: .
Just hope we have a decent playing surface today. If so, although Alty won at Curzon this weekend, surely we've got to return with all 3 points today?
Hope the result keeps me busy up-dating the table this evening :D .

:red_army: :red_army: :comeonharriers2: :red_army: :red_army:

Yes you were right, Monday was that day to see Harriers win away at my sixth time of watching this season...Hopefully the next away game i watch will be my second. :mexican:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:59 am 
Subs bench
Subs bench

Great result and some great football. Ironside really does look the business.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:34 pm 
Youth team
Youth team

Bit late, but having now seen the highlights, Ironside had his best 45 mins as a Harriers player. What a finish from what was barely a half chance - he has now scored five scrappy goals of the like we weren't getting before. Full marks to Ty Williams too, his extra height is really useful and contributed to the 3rd goal. Don't see why he is overlooked for Hodgkiss myself. Finally, 2nd half Croasdale won every second ball - my player of the season.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:13 am 
Youth team
Youth team

Sir Luke Medley wrote:
Bit late, but having now seen the highlights, Ironside had his best 45 mins as a Harriers player. What a finish from what was barely a half chance - he has now scored five scrappy goals of the like we weren't getting before. Full marks to Ty Williams too, his extra height is really useful and contributed to the 3rd goal. Don't see why he is overlooked for Hodgkiss myself. Finally, 2nd half Croasdale won every second ball - my player of the season.

:good: :good: :good:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:47 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Sir Luke Medley wrote:

Only two in the running - Croasdale & McQuilkin IMO- and if only for his goals SupaMac just edges it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:42 pm 
Subs bench
Subs bench

redandwhitemike wrote:
Sir Luke Medley wrote:

Only two in the running - Croasdale & McQuilkin IMO- and if only for his goals SupaMac just edges it.

I agree that they are the only 2 in the running for me too. I have gone for Croasdale, myself , i feel that he is such a miss when he is not in the team and when he has had a off game still would score a 7 out of 10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:48 pm 
1st team
1st team

Badger wrote:
redandwhitemike wrote:
Sir Luke Medley wrote:

I agree that they are the only 2 in the running for me too. I have gone for Croasdale, myself , i feel that he is such a miss when he is not in the team and when he has had a off game still would score a 7 out of 10

We've conceded the second least goals in the league, by two, and tunny and Lowe don't get a mention?

Lowe particularly, who has scored several goals this year. Especially the 90th min winner against Tamworth and the second against fylde away.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:47 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Jackygold55 wrote:
Badger wrote:
redandwhitemike wrote:
Sir Luke Medley wrote:

We've conceded the second least goals in the league, by two, and tunny and Lowe don't get a mention?

Lowe particularly, who has scored several goals this year. Especially the 90th min winner against Tamworth and the second against fylde away.

Tunny is the most improved player at the club, Lowe has been solid - he has however been prone to silly errors and has been guilty of OG's and gifting the opposition a few goals, so not for me - it is after all player of the 'season'.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:37 pm 
Subs bench
Subs bench

redandwhitemike wrote:
Jackygold55 wrote:
Badger wrote:
redandwhitemike wrote:
Sir Luke Medley wrote:

Tunny is the most improved player at the club, Lowe has been solid - he has however been prone to silly errors and has been guilty of OG's and gifting the opposition a few goals, so not for me - it is after all player of the 'season'.

I am getting worried RWM , I actually agree 100% with your comments , just a point I would like to make is the team spirit is really good, the best I have seen for a while , I am sure that the position in the league helps but it is clear that this group of players work very hard for each other, I think what I am saying is that we don't have any prima donna's. Yes some players make mistakes / take the wrong options etc , this has to be expected as we are the 6th tier of football.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:07 pm 
Youth team
Youth team

Since we're summing up the team I'd like to put in a word for ZFA who has been noticeably missed when he hasn't played and who very rarely drops below a 7. Also he is possibly the calmest (or certainly 'least angry') player I've ever seen. I don't think he's been carded this season and I haven't seen him react badly to a challenge once.

Super zen Zane.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:29 pm 
Sponsors Elton N'Gwatala
Sponsors Elton N'Gwatala

Edgar T Peaceful wrote:
Since we're summing up the team I'd like to put in a word for ZFA who has been noticeably missed when he hasn't played and who very rarely drops below a 7. Also he is possibly the calmest (or certainly 'least angry') player I've ever seen. I don't think he's been carded this season and I haven't seen him react badly to a challenge once.

Super zen Zane.

Absolutely and I voted him my player of the season - his play down the left hand side whether defending or attacking has been quite splendid and a pleasure to watch.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:11 pm 
The Gaffer
The Gaffer

Edgar T Peaceful wrote:
I don't think he's been carded this season and I haven't seen him react badly to a challenge once.

Once. At home to Salford

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3