Aman Verma
4%

Total votes: 26

pb12345
1st team
1st team

Re: MotM: 25-08-14 Chester (H)

Post by pb12345 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:16 pm

Disagree completely regarding Reid, he has class and will ultimately prove it (with service). 3 goals (disallowed) and thats just in the games I have seen. So he will eventually prove to be a goalscorer. I remember last season or season before (cant remember), how many posters were panicking as we were just not scoring (making chances), it came good.

5 games gone that is all! 41 left for the problems to be ironed out. Yes by all means start with Gash and Styche, all for giving them a chance.

As for Bliss, from what I have seen so far, much improved from last season.

I could go on.

Not withstanding the above. of course there are issues/big improvements needed, but as GW says , lets wait until 12 games or so and re assess (but improve things straight away of course if we can).

Long old season, and all the management and players can do is learn from mistakes and improve.

Interesting to see what odds Reid is to be top goalscorer (Odds will have gone right out), as I say 41 games left

:wall:

redandwhitemike
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: MotM: 25-08-14 Chester (H)

Post by redandwhitemike » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:58 pm

pb12345 wrote:Disagree completely regarding Reid, he has class and will ultimately prove it (with service). 3 goals (disallowed) and thats just in the games I have seen. So he will eventually prove to be a goalscorer. I remember last season or season before (cant remember), how many posters were panicking as we were just not scoring (making chances), it came good.

5 games gone that is all! 41 left for the problems to be ironed out. Yes by all means start with Gash and Styche, all for giving them a chance.

As for Bliss, from what I have seen so far, much improved from last season.

I could go on.

Not withstanding the above. of course there are issues/big improvements needed, but as GW says , lets wait until 12 games or so and re assess (but improve things straight away of course if we can).

Long old season, and all the management and players can do is learn from mistakes and improve.

Interesting to see what odds Reid is to be top goalscorer (Odds will have gone right out), as I say 41 games left

:wall:

Not sure there is anything to disagree with regarding Craig Reid - he is a class player, I think the consensus is concern about lack of goals and the partnership with Blissett not producing.
The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. ~Norman Vincent Peale