Harriers Voice......

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, harriershane, garthrockett

muse_harrier
Subs bench
Subs bench

Re: Harriers Voice......

Post by muse_harrier » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:47 pm

Are we supposed to be hearing something?

North Stand Ultra
Reserves
Reserves

Post by North Stand Ultra » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:26 pm

aberred wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:08 pm
I’ve sent the above three messages or so to Monica. She replied very quickly and was apologetic. I’m told there will be something (hopefully) by the end of the week. Board met yesterday, communication drafted, and hopefully the final version released by the end of the week. Here’s hoping. 🤞

With this being posted on May 11th do you think it possible Monica has forgotten the password to her KHFC account? :player:

Cal's Spongebag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Cal's Spongebag » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:04 pm

Can someone please remind me, are we waiting for the April, May or June one?
There are people out there who provide constructive criticism and I thank them. Then there are people who criticize solely because it makes them feel smarter. - Benjamin Franklin

Phil
The Gaffer
The Gaffer

Post by Phil » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:28 pm

What is Harriers Voice? I remember hearing something about it a long time ago but my memory has clouded over now.

North Stand Ultra
Reserves
Reserves

Post by North Stand Ultra » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:12 pm

Phil wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:28 pm
What is Harriers Voice? I remember hearing something about it a long time ago but my memory has clouded over now.

Harriers voice was a badly thought out initiative by the powers that be at the club with it's main aim being to marginalise its own supporters trust.

Unfortunately, being none too keen on answering incoming questions such as the financial state of the football club, if the current shirt sponsorship deal was a gift to it's non - executive director and if the club were planning on extending the short lease on the stadium they are kind of hoping we've forgotten all about it.

We haven't.................

Morgan
Respect the 4th Official
Respect the 4th Official

Post by Morgan » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:12 pm

Perhaps they will do a “state of the nation” YouTube video soon? Maybe mention that the team will be playing “the right way”?
Colin Gordon supporters seem very keen on his mates who’ve bought the club from him, don’t they? :kissarse:

Sheffield Harrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Sheffield Harrier » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:44 am

North Stand Ultra wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:12 pm
Phil wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:28 pm

Harriers voice was a badly thought out initiative by the powers that be at the club with it's main aim being to marginalise its own supporters trust.

Unfortunately, being none too keen on answering incoming questions such as the financial state of the football club, if the current shirt sponsorship deal was a gift to it's non - executive director and if the club were planning on extending the short lease on the stadium they are kind of hoping we've forgotten all about it.

We haven't.................
Commercially sensitive ........

North Stand Ultra
Reserves
Reserves

Post by North Stand Ultra » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:43 pm

Surely with pre season just around the corner we will get some kind of harriers voice update this week?

tonythescout
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by tonythescout » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:51 pm

why dont you ask the club ultra?

Cal's Spongebag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Cal's Spongebag » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:08 pm

Via Harriers Voice?
There are people out there who provide constructive criticism and I thank them. Then there are people who criticize solely because it makes them feel smarter. - Benjamin Franklin

sandman
1st team
1st team

Post by sandman » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:11 pm

Dear Harriers Voice,

When will the next Harriers Voice be?

Regards,
Sandman

Morgan
Respect the 4th Official
Respect the 4th Official

Post by Morgan » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:31 pm

There won’t be another Harriers Voice because they don’t care what any of the fans think, and it seems most people don’t care about that. They’ve done nothing for months, and said less, have not staged any games, and in return loads of people have apparently handed over £300 then bought a new season ticket too. They must be laughing while they draw up alternative plans to build Kidderminster Sports University.

Italics indicates commercially sensitive information :shock:
Colin Gordon supporters seem very keen on his mates who’ve bought the club from him, don’t they? :kissarse:

tonythescout
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by tonythescout » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:39 pm

its alright morgan, theyve only whacked in a load of money to keep the club afloat, perhaps you would want monthly videos?

North Stand Ultra
Reserves
Reserves

Post by North Stand Ultra » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:40 pm

tonythescout wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:51 pm
why dont you ask the club ultra?
Aberred asked on Tuesday 11 May and was told there should be something at the end of that particular week.

Morgan
Respect the 4th Official
Respect the 4th Official

Post by Morgan » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:16 pm

tonythescout wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:39 pm
its alright morgan, theyve only whacked in a load of money to keep the club afloat, perhaps you would want monthly videos?
I would want someone interested in the club and it’s community, not employing homophobes and still planning to move out of town to make millions of pounds at the expense of KHFC as we knew it, but I guess you can’t have everything.