KHIST AGM - Minutes

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, harriershane, garthrockett

GloucesterHarrier
Subs bench
Subs bench

Re: KHIST AGM - Minutes

Post by GloucesterHarrier » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:44 pm

Murphy wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:22 pm
Excellent Gloucester - we are certainly in agreement here.
:flag:

harry211
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by harry211 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:39 pm

Phil wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:43 pm
Just putting this out there:

1600.jpg

1600 (1).jpg
Go on then Phil...
The best team we ever had- since i've been watching the Harriers (2002-)
-------------------Brock-----------
-------Hinton---Smith-----Stamps
-----Melligan--Bennett-Williams---Flynn-Parrish
-----------Henriksen-Broughton------

pershoreharrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by pershoreharrier » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:28 am

GloucesterHarrier wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:52 am
pershoreharrier wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:17 pm
I would welcome a statement from RL advising the reasons why he feels KHIST are not relevant to his ownership and guidance of the Club. At least if nothing else it would clarify his position on this matter which seems somewhat baffling to many of us.
I thought this had been done, to an extent, whereby he/the club are not willing to part with shares in exchange for financial support from KHIST. It's a strange situation granted but to his credit RL has so far steered the club through one of the most difficult periods in recent history so I'd imagine he perhaps feels he owes no one an explanation.
If RL is not prepared to relinquish any shares for a cash input into the Club then fair enough but definite clarity on this point would be of assistance. However, it would be nice to also hear that monies from KHIST would be welcomed in return for services the Club can offer whether these be for advertising or events in the Aggborough Suite.

The atmosphere within the Club would be greatly enhanced if the slogan 'Harriers Together' could be made to work on a more inclusive basis.

North Stand Ultra
Reserves
Reserves

Post by North Stand Ultra » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:47 pm

pershoreharrier wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:28 am
GloucesterHarrier wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:52 am
pershoreharrier wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:17 pm
I would welcome a statement from RL advising the reasons why he feels KHIST are not relevant to his ownership and guidance of the Club. At least if nothing else it would clarify his position on this matter which seems somewhat baffling to many of us.
I thought this had been done, to an extent, whereby he/the club are not willing to part with shares in exchange for financial support from KHIST. It's a strange situation granted but to his credit RL has so far steered the club through one of the most difficult periods in recent history so I'd imagine he perhaps feels he owes no one an explanation.
If RL is not prepared to relinquish any shares for a cash input into the Club then fair enough but definite clarity on this point would be of assistance. However, it would be nice to also hear that monies from KHIST would be welcomed in return for services the Club can offer whether these be for advertising or events in the Aggborough Suite.

The atmosphere within the Club would be greatly enhanced if the slogan 'Harriers Together' could be made to work on a more inclusive basis.
Very much agree Pershore, i do fail to understand what advantage RL has by continuing to sideline KHIST?
When i found out they were the biggest donors to the boost the budget scheme i hoped that a thaw would endure.

Touching on ' harriers together ' is there any word on harriers voice or has it been completely scrapped now?

You do have to credit KHIST for continually trying to re connect.

Phil
The Gaffer
The Gaffer

Post by Phil » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:42 pm

We could try this. I'm sure the club would be up for it.

https://www.herefordfc.co.uk/news-bulls-appoint-fan-engagement-officer/

pershoreharrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by pershoreharrier » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:09 pm

Phil wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:42 pm
We could try this. I'm sure the club would be up for it.

https://www.herefordfc.co.uk/news-bulls-appoint-fan-engagement-officer/
I doubt this has even registered with the owner of KHFC and if it did then the comment would probably be something along the lines of 'an excellent idea for Hereford but not for us' I think before we see a proper engagement with supporters of KHFC and the Club we will probably need to see a change in the ownership or a lightbulb moment of historic proportions.

For now we have to make do with the slogan on the Season Ticket of 'Harriers Together - Supporters - Players - Staff- Academy - Community'' or even the latest version which is 'Together Again' - Hardly a reality in truth and very disappointing.