Budget Booster

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, harriershane, garthrockett

muse_harrier
Subs bench
Subs bench

Re: Budget Booster

Post by muse_harrier » Fri May 20, 2022 11:42 am

The club will soon be in contact with you..............................when they want you to purchase another season ticket!

garthrockett
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by garthrockett » Tue May 31, 2022 1:49 pm

"We're all amateurs at this and trying our hardest....." Richard Lane, Jan 2022

Sheffield Harrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Sheffield Harrier » Tue May 31, 2022 6:21 pm

I've sent several emails, most recently on the 9th May and 20th May, asking re the mascot package I am owed for putting a decent amount into the crowdfunder.

Not even had a reply/acknowledgment.

GloucesterHarrier
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by GloucesterHarrier » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:27 am

Sheffield Harrier wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 6:21 pm
I've sent several emails, most recently on the 9th May and 20th May, asking re the mascot package I am owed for putting a decent amount into the crowdfunder.

I try to keep criticism of the club to the minimum as I genuinely feel sometimes people are too impatient these days but your experience is very poor, there’s no excuse for it, especially as the product you’re asking about was from a commitment made a very long time ago, and made by you to keep the club on a steady footing in difficult times. I’d personally switch to ringing the club and keep on doing so until you get to speak to the right person.

Justin Tomlinson
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by Justin Tomlinson » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:48 am

GloucesterHarrier wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:27 am
Sheffield Harrier wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 6:21 pm
I've sent several emails, most recently on the 9th May and 20th May, asking re the mascot package I am owed for putting a decent amount into the crowdfunder. B

I try to keep criticism of the club to the minimum as I genuinely feel sometimes people are too impatient these days but your experience is very poor, there’s no excuse for it, especially as the product you’re asking about was from a commitment made a very long time ago, and made by you to keep the club on a steady footing in difficult times. I’d personally switch to ringing the club and keep on doing so until you get to speak to the right person.
Especially as it doesn’t actually cost the club to let someone run out onto the pitch!