Season Tickets

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, garthrockett, harriershane

Phil
The Gaffer
The Gaffer

Season Tickets

Post by Phil » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:09 pm

Start this off with Hereford. This one is for Early Bird:

https://ticketco.events/uk/en/events/538248/seating_arrangement/

Phil
The Gaffer
The Gaffer

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Phil » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:25 pm

Sheffield Harrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Sheffield Harrier » Wed May 08, 2024 1:56 pm

I see Hereford have already sold over 500 season tickets and introduced a membership card scheme (aimed at those who can perhaps not commit to a ST https://www.herefordfc.co.uk/bulls-launch-membership-card-scheme-for-2024-25/).

I wonder when KHFC will announce prices? Perhaps they want to coincide it with a signing or two?

aberred
1st team
1st team

Post by aberred » Wed May 08, 2024 2:30 pm

tonythescout
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by tonythescout » Wed May 08, 2024 2:55 pm

RL's Shuttle bulletin said they will be announced shortly.

I think a membership scheme is a good idea. Helps especially if theres a big game and STH's have had their dibs for them to go onto people who have a member card or built up points based on the games they have attended.

harry211
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by harry211 » Wed May 08, 2024 5:42 pm

Membership cards would be a cash cow - get a lot of people signed up - and ergo would be an incredibly smart thing to do.

So naturally the club won't...

It's highly irritating how slow we are off the mark sometimes.
The best team we ever had- since i've been watching the Harriers (2002-)
-------------------Brock-----------
-------Hinton---Smith-----Stamps
-----Melligan--Bennett-Williams---Flynn-Parrish
-----------Henriksen-Broughton------

Delph Harrier
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by Delph Harrier » Wed May 08, 2024 10:27 pm

Huddersfield have announced their new season ticket prices for next season in league one.

Adult price is £249
Under 23 is £159
Under 18 is £129
Under 16 is £109
Under 11 is £49

That really does look tremendous value.

Sheffield Harrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Sheffield Harrier » Tue May 14, 2024 12:08 pm

Am I right in that we didn't release ST details until 1st June last year? Perhaps waiting to coincide a rise in price with some good news player wise. Who knows.

They've released some eye watering sponsorship prices to sponsors I believe

wymondham harrier
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by wymondham harrier » Tue May 14, 2024 1:10 pm

Not sure I like the trend towards getting rid of concessions for over-60/65 while expanding concessions to under 21/23/25 … yes, I’m old but I’m no Bill Gates and may have to go back down the pit to fund my football habit.

Medieval
1st team
1st team

Post by Medieval » Tue May 14, 2024 4:08 pm

wymondham harrier wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 1:10 pm
Not sure I like the trend towards getting rid of concessions for over-60/65 while expanding concessions to under 21/23/25 … yes, I’m old but I’m no Bill Gates and may have to go back down the pit to fund my football habit.
Heard Spurs were doing this, didn’t realise it was a trend.
Having just been relegated, would really rub salt in if RL did this to us.

Delph Harrier
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by Delph Harrier » Wed May 15, 2024 9:18 am

wymondham harrier wrote:

If my memory serves correct did'nt we raise our senior threshold from 60 years old to 65 years old a couple of seasons back?

Would like to think that Harriers would not follow suit with a trend that seems to be eminating from the ' SKY six ".

wymondham harrier
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by wymondham harrier » Wed May 15, 2024 9:42 am

Medieval wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 4:08 pm
wymondham harrier wrote:
I posted after Delph Harrier had quoted the prices at newly-demoted Huddersfield - no oldie concessions there, but discounts given for under 23s. Perhaps early days to be called a trend, but I think Spurs have triggered something.

Not wishing to start a Young v Boomer row but the ticket concession at 60/65 is some compensation for bad knees, hair loss and erectile dysfunction (all caused by years watching non-league football on crap terraces and drinking foul brews from filthy tea huts).

Humbug.

Cal's Spongebag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Cal's Spongebag » Sat May 18, 2024 9:16 am

wymondham harrier wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:42 am
Medieval wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 4:08 pm
wymondham harrier wrote:
I posted after Delph Harrier had quoted the prices at newly-demoted Huddersfield - no oldie concessions there, but discounts given for under 23s. Perhaps early days to be called a trend, but I think Spurs have triggered something.

Not wishing to start a Young v Boomer row but the ticket concession at 60/65 is some compensation for bad knees, hair loss and erectile dysfunction (all caused by years watching non-league football on crap terraces and drinking foul brews from filthy tea huts).

Humbug.
I suppose it is the same marketing strategy to that employed by e.g. insurance companies, where better deals are offered to new customers who are more price sensitive. The belief being that old and loyal customers will renew.

I do think that we currently have too big a hike in ticket prices from child to adult. I quite like the Huddersfield model which smooths the transition and is a real incentive to retain younger fans.

I sit on the fence regarding 'pensioners'. While many are not very well off, there are plenty with lots of disposable income.

Maybe there is an opportunity for Wymondham to organise a class action against non-league football clubs for their substandard terracing and poor catering. Although establishing a direct link between that and his erectile dysfunction might be difficult to prove.
There are people out there who provide constructive criticism and I thank them. Then there are people who criticize solely because it makes them feel smarter. - Benjamin Franklin